hadrian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan; travelled throughout his empire to strengthen its frontiers and encourage learning and architecture; on a visit to Britain in 122 he ordered the construction of Hadrian's Wall (76-138)
News & Articles
- Orange Park teen lived and died amid conflict
Hadrian Miguel Rabadan grew up amid chaos and died at 15 in conflict. It's still unknown whether the Orange Park teenager died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound or was killed by a bullet fired by a Clay County Sheriff's Office deputy in a confrontation in a weed-choked cemetery last Saturday night.
June 17, 2013 - The Florida Times-Union
- Teen dies following standoff with Fla. deputies
A 15-year-old boy who was injured in a standoff with north Florida sheriff's deputies has died. The shooting happened Saturday night after the family of Hadrian Miguel Rabadan called authorities saying he was suicidal. The Clay County Sheriff's Office was notified of the teen's death on Tuesday.
June 12, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Clay County 15-year-old dies from wounds from Saturday shootout with deputies
A teenage gunman involved in a shootout with deputies Saturday night has died from his injuries, according to the Clay County Sheriff's Office. Investigators were notified shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday that Hadrian Miguel Rabadan, 15, had been taken off life support at the hospital.
June 12, 2013 - The Florida Times-Union
- Neil MacGregor in Times Online
Neil MacGregor, director of the British Museum, said: "The exhibition will provide an opportunity to assess the important legacy of the emperor Hadrian, whose reign has telling relevance to our lives today."