habitability : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n suitability for living in or on
- I want to testify today about what I believe is a planetary emergency a crisis that threatens the survival of our civilization and the habitability of the Earth.
- It has other features that improve its in-habitability, including a large enclosed atrium, overlooked by interior balconies, and space for restaurants and shops, a rarity in a .
- The Atomic Energy Commission has not yet revealed the results of a year-old survey of Bikini's habitability, although a 1964 University of Washington study found that the atoll has .
- Chris McKay in International Herald Tribune
This could be very important,said NASA astrobiology expert Chris McKay, who was not part of the discovery team. "It doesn't mean there is life, but it means it's an Earth-like planet in terms of potential habitability."
- Al Gore in International Herald Tribune
I want to testify today about what I believe is a planetary emergency - a crisis that threatens the survival of our civilization and the habitability of the Earth,Gore said in prepared remarks. "The consequences are mainly negative and...
- Charles Elachi in AScribe (press release)
Our next missions, Phoenix and Mars Science Laboratory, mark a transition from water to habitability -- assessing whether sites where there's been water have had conditions suited to life,said Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion...