habitant : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who inhabits a particular place
- The habitant calls it the "victory in the cradle.
- The old rocking chair, long a symbol of comfort and repose in every habitant farmhouse, was transformed into a device of frenzy and fatigue in Quebec last week.
- With the door suddenly open to new opportunities, the church-oriented conservative rural habitant rapidly evolved into the secular, outgoing urban Quebecois, with typically North .
News & Articles
- Roomates call police on non-paying third roommate
Two Beavercreek roommates asked for help to evict a third roommate for multiple co-habitant infractions such as alleged not paying his part of the rent and smoking marijuana in the apartment.
July 19, 2013 - Dayton Daily News