- a causing or characterized by addiction
- He was careful not to administer it indiscriminately; although he initially believed that cocaine was not habit-forming, he found its effects on patients too unpredictable to .
- Though amphetamine is not technically an addicting drug, it is habit-forming.
- The distinction: heroin is an out law, habit-forming narcotic.
News & Articles
- The Real Reason Young People Don’t Like Republicans
Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential candidate, won among voters over the age of 30, but lost younger voters by 23 points. That statistic has gotten a lot of attention from Republicans, especially since they have now lost young voters in three presidential elections in a row. They worry that voting Democratic could be habit-forming for this generation.
June 11, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Corpus Christi RTA expands its development plan to the 10th power
We see the financial wisdom of using bonds while interest rates are so low. But we're uneasy when a government entity finds a new and exciting way to expand because historically it has proved to be habit-forming.
June 9, 2013 - Corpus Christi Caller-Times
- Willie Randolph in Newsday
I only have two simple, basic rules,Randolph said. "Just be on time and play hard. I watch things and sometimes I let things go. It's not something that's habit-forming, but if I see that it's getting to be somewhat of a pattern or...
- St Brendan in Examiner.com
Brendan I. Koerner, in his indepth essay published this month in Wired, says, "The steps were thus designed to induce an intense commitment, because Wilson wanted his system to be every bit as habit-forming as booze."
- Valerie Harper in TCPalm
What's so wonderful about Matthew's writing is he was able to come up with lines that sound more like Tallulah than Tallulah did,said Harper. "She has a line where she says, 'Cocaine isn't habit-forming. And I should know, I've been using...