- s vigorously active
- a of or relating to or used in exercises intended to develop strength and agility
- As gymnastics officials have cautioned, there's no proof that any of the Chinese who won a team gold are underage.
- A new study shows that gymnastics causes as many injuries as ice hockey or soccer, but improved equipment is helping.
- The answer is parkour, a jaw-dropping hybrid of gymnastics and cross-country running that is equal parts Spider-Man whimsy and hard-core stamina.
- Shannon Miller in Florida Times-Union
I was starting to get clued in by then, but our gymnastic federation was delighted to come here,Miller said.
- Chen Yibing in China Daily
It's the most important gold if you're thinking about supremacy in the gymnastic world and we are all brought through by the Chinese national sports system,Chen Yibing, 22, told Reuters at the training centre in Beijing. "I'm quite...
- Amanda Holden in stv.tv
Amanda told the Daily Star: "There's a brilliant impressionist. And a fab gymnastic routine that I thought I would fall asleep watching but it turned out to be utterly amazing. I hope it comes across as brilliantly on the TV screen as when we saw it...