- v drink greedily or as if with great thirst
The boys guzzled the cheap vodka
- The conundrum was prefigured by Farouk's grandfather, Khedive Ismail, a grandee who died in 1895 while trying to guzzle two bottles of champagne in one draft.
- They guzzle and spit beer, drive motorcycles indoors, dump Fizzies in the school swimming pool, pile up 1.
- He's not looking for the pale stuff you guzzle with Coca-Cola; he's out for the darker, lesser-known aged rums you sip from a snifter.
News & Articles
- Passions not lost by Purdue clubs
It’s a craft dating back to the 5th millennium B.C., but the science behind the cheap Hamm’s students guzzle down on Friday nights remains unknown to most. One Purdue club is striving to educate their peers on the art of home brewing.
June 17, 2013 - The Purdue Exponent
- Piers Morgan in BBC News
Commenting on the judgment, Daily Mirror editor Piers Morgan said: "This is a very good day for lying drug-abusing prima donnas who want to have their cake with the media, and the right to then shamelessly guzzle it with their Cristal champagne....
- Chris Bury in ABC News (blog)
I love Patton and think the world of him and his talent. That will never change, no matter how many times he chooses to wear a kilt and hungrily guzzle sugary sweet, Sierra Mist (Oh snap!!) in an unintentional metaphor for everything being... David Cross http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cross&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHHbJNO1Iuz1GJSdYQWZAfsMEOg_Q Los Angeles Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-et-cross3jan03,1,3596780.storylink%3Fcoll%3Dla-headlines-entnews&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQgCw8dRR3XsHY-8Dz0jm1m3571A Jan 2, 2008
44589 60885 guzzle Chris Bury, filing for WORLD NEWS, tells us the jobs (are) to build new Explorers that won't guzzle gas like the old ones."