guilty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act
guilty of murder
the guilty person
secret guilty deeds
- s showing a sense of guilt
a guilty look
- Lewis Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, was found guilty today on four counts of obstructing justice and lying to the FBI and a grand jury during an .
- In all, 26 former Nixon aides and agents have pleaded guilty or been convicted in the scandals known collectively as Watergate.
- The firm pleads guilty to bilking the Air Force out of $800,000.
News & Articles
- Guilty plea in Johnston hit and run
Man pleads guilty to second-degree murder and other charged in death of pedestrian
June 25, 2013 - ABC11 Raleigh-Durham-Fayetteville
- Guilty plea in deadly wrong-way crash
A 23-year-old Broomfield woman pleaded guilty Monday in a wrong-way head-on crash that killed her boyfriend and injured two other people in Westminster.
June 25, 2013 - KMGH 7 Denver
- Man guilty of lewd acts on TriMet buses sentenced to prison
A man guilty of sex abuse for folding women's hair while inappropriately touching himself on TriMet buses is going to prison, but he will not have to register as a sex offender.
June 25, 2013 - FOX 12 Oregon
- Floyd Landis in Los Angeles Times
Landis said in his admission: "I don't feel guilty at all about having doped. I did what I did because that's what we [cyclists] did, and it was a choice I had to make after 10 years or 12 years of hard work to get there, and that was a decision I...
- Gordon Brown in AFP
I was both angry and I was repulsed by the reception of a convicted bomber guilty of a huge terrorist crime received on his return to Libya,Brown told reporters. "When I met (Libyan leader) Colonel (Moamer) Kadhafi over the summer I made...
- Rod Blagojevich in NPR
I'm here to tell you right off the bat that I am not guilty of any criminal wrongdoing,Blagojevich said. "I will fight until I take my last breath."