guiltless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a free from evil or guilt
- Guileless and guiltless, it conveyed an Edenic sensuality.
- I, however, feel guiltless about taking advantage when someone is down, and Vegas is way down.
- It's an entire city of John Dillingers, feeling guiltless for stealing from the banks.
News & Articles
- News : Q&A: Kenny McKeeve of Camera Obscura Discusses the Group’s First Release in Four Years
To Camera Obscura, the heart has always been the culprit. Over four full-lengths, the Glaswegian quintet has transformed their take on love, heartache and sorrow into music that is brutally honest and delightfully bittersweet. Though it’s been four years since the group graced us with My Maudlin Career , Tracyanne Campbell’s guiltless, sumptuous voice and the melodic additions of Kenny McKeeve ...
June 26, 2013 - Filter Magazine
- Lloyd Blankfein in BusinessWeek
The firm is guiltless and this is a big preoccupation for me and a big preoccupation for our management group,Blankfein said, according to the transcript.
- Greg Brezina in Beaufort Gazette
The guilt of my sin was the like this building sitting on my back,Brezina said. "All my guilt was removed from me. I knew I was guiltless."
- Paul Theroux in San Francisco Chronicle
It seems as natural to dream of the exotic as to dream at all,Theroux writes. "We are born with an impulse to wonder and, eventually, to yearn for the world before the Fall in which we may be the solitary Crusoe, the guiltless adventurer,...