guilder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the basic unit of money in Suriname; equal to 100 cents
- n formerly the basic unit of money in the Netherlands; equal to 100 cents
- Meanwhile the guilder had been a target for bear raiders all week, plunged one day fully 1 off parity, as the Bank of The Netherlands raised its discount rate from 3% to 5% to .
- One thing the sentries could not save: the guilder.
- He implied that once the Dutch are sure that other countries have really stabilized they should bring their guilder in at about the average level of devaluation.
News & Articles
- Predators cut roster to 33
The Predators assigned Scott Darling, Scott Ford, Magnus Hellberg, Kevin Henderson, Michael Liambas, Bryan Rodney, Scott Valentine and Mark Van Guilder to Milwaukee of the AHL.
Sept. 22, 2013 - The Tennessean