guillemot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small black or brown speckled auks of northern seas
- The poor puffin! The poor gannet, poor razorbill, poor gull, guillemot, cor morant, tern and albatross! Ships that pass in the day or night vomit over the oceans the black .
- Exciting event: someone spotted a guillemot, black--white seabird heretofore unknown so far north.
- Now other areas are threatened: shellfish beds and a nature preserve for marine birds, including the near extinct Iberian guillemot.
News & Articles
- 'Rayman Legends' Delay Caused by Wii U Sales Concerns, says Ubisoft CEO
by Joseph Leray In an interview last week with Venture Beat, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot defended his company's decision to delay and port erstwhile Wii U-exclusive "Rayman Legends," a move that sparked controversy among fans and developers when it was made in February. "What happened was that we saw the Wii U was not going [...]
June 20, 2013 - MTV
- Ubisoft CEO says Rayman Legends on Wii U wouldn't "sell enough"
Guillemot defends decision to delay the game and go multiplatform.
June 19, 2013 - GameSpot
- Ubisoft admits Wii U sales drove Rayman Legends delay
In the midst of the E3 madness, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot acknowledged Rayman Legends ' delay was over concern of low sales on and of Nintendo's Wii U. "What happened was that we saw the Wii U was not going to sell enough of those games. The game is going to be fantastic, and we didn't want those creators to wind up in a position where even after making a fantastic game, they didn't sell well ...
June 19, 2013 - Joystiq