gu : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the largest and southernmost island in the Marianas which is administered as a territory of the United States; it was ceded by Spain to the United States in 1898
- a of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions
News & Articles
- Governor's line-item veto keeps hopes for expanded Medicaid alive
Gov. Kasich has vetoed nearly two dozen items in the state budget, including language that would have prohibited expansion of Medicaid. The two-year budget he signed Sunday still does not expand Medicaid, as Kasich had wished, to some 275,000 poor and working class Ohioans.
July 1, 2013 - 89.7 WKSU
- Olynyk picked 13th, dealt to Celtics
The Dallas Mavericks drafted Gonzaga's Kelly Olynyk in the NBA draft Thursday, making Olynyk the fifth GU player ever to go in the first round.
June 28, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- Is China Serious About Its Corruption Problem?
What the purge of Guo Yongxiang tells us about the Chinese Communist Party's anti-graft push
June 27, 2013 - Time Magazine
- Brendon Ayanbadejo in Ravens Insider
Everybody just has to play their assignments and play their technique,Pro Bowl special teams ace Brendon Ayanbadejo said Thursday. "You can't have some gu ys not doing their assignments. Even if you bust your assignment, there's still a...
- Sunil Gavaskar in guardian.co.uk
After Carrie Dunn's excellent stint at the K/B on Boxing Day, I was devastated to learn she'd joined the sinking ship owned by a certain unmentionable Australian person,says Sunil X. "What does GU Towers lack, that you lot go off elsewhere...
- Luis Palau in Christian News Wire (press release)
In all my travels I've seldom encountered a senior pastor - Reverend Gu Joseph - with more passion and zeal for his ministry,said Luis Palau. "You can see and feel the love for Christ everywhere at Chong Yi church, especially among the...