- a of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions
- And, although primarily a specialist on ailments of the genitourinary tract, he has been studying the effects of cancer on his menagerie of 4,000 rats.
- One of his pointed paragraphs was directed at Health Director William Cosgrove Hunsicker, 65, homeopath, genitourinary surgeon, onetime State senator: "The present incumbent's .
- Their circulatory systems also seemed separate, and each girl had her own genitourinary tract.
News & Articles
- Moffitt Cancer Center Expert Standardizing Guidelines for Penile Cancer Treatment
Penile cancer is rare, with an average of 1,200 new cases per year in the United States, but it can be debilitating and lethal. Without evidenced-based treatment approaches, outcomes have varied widely. Philippe E. Spiess, M.D., an associate member in the Department of Genitourinary Oncology at Moffitt Cancer Center, presented new National Comprehensive Cancer Network Clinical Practice ...
Aug. 7, 2013 - Newswise