grooving : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the cutting of spiral grooves on the inside of the barrel of a firearm
- v make a groove in, or provide with a groove
- v hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- The long slumber is over, and Shanghai is grooving to an exuberant global beat: The Thrill of Excess The transformation of the city's skyline is a dizzying spectacle.
- Instead, I was grooving to my tunes by 9:17.
- You can share your playlists with other MySpace users and it's definitely fun to check out what new songs your friends are grooving to but you can't listen to those .
- Jeff Francoeur in USA Today
Hopefully this is something that gets me going here and gets me back feeling relaxed at the plate and grooving it,said Francoeur, who was 3-for-22 in six games before his 2-for-4 performance Saturday.
- Willie Colon in York Daily Record
You have to respect his speed,Colon said. "He gets the offense grooving in their rhythm. That's what we try to do. We try to get into a rhythm."
- Joe Torre in MLB.com
He's a throwback to the old days when a guy would take batting practice,Torre said. "The modern player, it's more like grooving their swing. Guys are more sensitive to getting jammed. That is not entering Manny's mind. He's trying to hit...