- n a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- n a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- n (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- v make a groove in, or provide with a groove
groove a vinyl record
- v hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- Make sure that the spline settles smoothly into the groove.
- Slowly but surely, he got into the groove: eat, sleep and study in a monotonous routine.
- When the full band appeared, the music took off groove after groove.
News & Articles
- Congratulations to Larry Vigil for winning a $1,200 gift card from Groove Auto
Congratulations to Larry Vigil for winning a $1,200 gift card from Groove Auto.
June 20, 2013 - FOX 31 Denver
- Made you flinch! Phillies fan spills beer on self reacting to Ryan Zimmerman foul ball
The Washington Nationals might or might not ever get their collective groove back this season. But this much we know: A foul ball by slugger Ryan Zimmerman is the scariest thing in Major League Baseball — even to a fan … Continue reading ?
June 20, 2013 - Big League Stew via Yahoo! Sports
- Groove Playlist Generation App Tops 85,000 Downloads In One Day After Going Free
Groove is a Canadian-made mobile app that's tearing up the charts, reaching a top 1o spot in over 30 countries, and climbing to number 1 in the Canadian app store over other music apps including Rdio and Songza. The app is part of Montreal-based FounderFuel's latest cohort, and in move that's becoming a trend for Founder Fuel companies, it has just gone free, and racked up 85,000 downloads in ...
June 14, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Arjen Robben in The Associated Press
It is good to be back. I had to get back in the groove and it worked. Too bad the shot did not go in,Robben said.
- Warrick Dunn in Forbes
I've just been consistent over the years,said Dunn, who finished the night with 10,044 yards. "Over the last few years, I've been able to get into a groove and play at a high level. I just kept fighting hard, training hard, practicing...
- Larry Fitzgerald in Columbus Telegram
These guys are such elite players, it doesn't take much time to get in the groove with these players,Fitzgerald said. "These guys were great."