- s of green tinged with grey
- He seemed a bit disheveled, wearing a light gray-green suit and a garish yellow tie, a costume more fitting for a used-car salesman than a former President.
- The gray-green white of ice on the sea.
- Then the producer visits us backstage"in a split second her gray-green eyes flash from fawnlike softness to New England granite"and the next thing we know everybody is crying .
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
The 13-foot-tall sculpture called Diana features the goddess poised to shoot an arrow. Once brightly gilded, it has since faded to gray-green. Artist Augustus Saint-Gaudens created the work in the 1890s.
June 21, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- Proposals Sought for New Restaurant Coming to Pier 26 on the Hudson
It will look something like this. A large new restaurant with killer views of Hudson River Park and the choppy gray-green river itself is coming to Tribeca, it turns out. Hudson River Park Trust has issued an RFP for the under-construction building at Pier 26, which is being used these days for the most part to host special events but is the future home of an elegant pavilion building next to ...
June 19, 2013 - New York Magazine