- s covered with grass
wide grass-covered plains as far as the eye could see
- Chiang ascended the steps and went immediately to his mother's grave, a simple mound of grass-covered earth surrounded by a wall of brown sandstone, where he meditated for 20 .
- It goes so far as to defend its blank walls with a forbidding berm, a long, grass-covered concrete rampart.
- The crowd begins on folding chairs around a large and multi-proned stage, then spreads out onto bleachers and grass-covered slopes.
- John Bracewell in CricInfo.com
Traditionally at this time of year in England the wickets are fresh, grass-covered and conducive to seam and swing bowling,added Bracewell, who has gained plenty of experience as coach of Gloucestershire. "For this reason we have opted for...
- Alan Paton in The South African Star
There is a lovely road that runs from Ixopo into the hills,Paton writes. "These hills are grass-covered and rolling, and they are lovely beyond any singing of it."