- s capable of being apprehended or understood
- On the other hand, my toaster makes toast, and nothing quite so graspable ever pops out of this predictably bewitching, predictably bewildering book.
- Haslett's characters are often people who suffer in a terrible subdepartment of hell they feel their own minds are gaining on them but he makes their pain graspable, their .
- Ordinary mortals might blanch at such howlingly incomprehensible computerese, but the message turned out to be, if not altogether graspable, at least mildly approachable.
News & Articles
- Portland denies charter school occupancy permit
The city of Portland's inspection division has turned down the occupancy permit for a charter school. A Monday city report said Baxter Academy needed to provide complete smoke barriers, graspable handrails and have rated doors at rated walls. Allison Crean Davis, vice chair of the board of directors for Baxter Academy, said the school is being worked on in order to get an occupancy permit. The ...
Aug. 15, 2013 - WMTW Portland
- Ivan Fischer in Times Online
There are some people who feel uncomfortable in a concert environment,Fischer explains. "But you can just give them this one sparkle which makes the music graspable, and include them."