granulated : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v form into grains
- v become granular
- v form granulating tissue
- s made grainy or formed into granules
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Because ordinary granulated sugar is widely used in formulas, most hospitals have standard rules that salt and sugar must not be kept on the same shelf or in similar containers.
- The new process, says Metallurgist Graham, is like using bits of quick-dissolving granulated sugar in coffee rather than lump sugar.
News & Articles
- Wine & Dine: Banana Cake with cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut
Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Toasted Coconut Serves 8 - 10 Ingredients: 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup granulated sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons Clabber Girl Baking Powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups mashed bananas (about 3) 3 eggs 2/3 cup buttermilk 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce 1/2 cup nuts, chopped (optional) Cream Cheese Frosting: 1 (8 oz.) package cream ...
June 14, 2013 - WWTI Watertown