granny : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the mother of your father or mother
- n an old woman
- n a reef knot crossed the wrong way and therefore insecure
- My Japanese granny didn't want to go to the doctor.
- Wittingly or not, they're looking at a studio model as old as that granny: create a brand that offers something for everyone.
- A home version, tentatively planned for the future, might keep an eye on grannyor the nanny.
News & Articles
- Granny Apple Publishing Offers Clever Father's Day Gift Books: Wooden Boats, High School Basketball, Frontier History ...
No matter what Dad is interested in, Granny Apple Publishing has a gift book that will sure to please him. Make Dad happy this Father's Day by giving him a great book to read. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10817050.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Soquel Creek Water District charges for Capitola granny unit under scrutiny
SOQUEL -- In Soquel, Capitola and Aptos, a property owner who creates a granny unit is expected to pay for an individual water meter and pay fees of $12,000, slated to go up to $16,000 in July. But Kym DeWitt, elected Capitola treasurer in November, challenged the meter requirement for an accessory dwelling unit in Capitola and sought a variance from the Soquel Creek Water District.
June 12, 2013 - Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Legal granny units coming to Menlo Park
Granny's got a new place to stay, or at least she will, once the Menlo Park City Council concludes its authorization of secondary, aka "in-law," aka "granny," units.
June 11, 2013 - The Almanac
- Patrick Willis in Forbes
My Granny, when I was a little boy, named me Boss, and my uncle too,Willis said. "Then all of a sudden I got to college, and I heard everything from Blade, with Wesley Snipes, to Tyrese, to P. Willy. ...... Whatever they want to call me,...
- Barack Obama in New York Times (blog)
They also know what won't happen,Mr. Obama said. "They know that after this legislation passes and after I sign this bill, lo and behold, nobody is pulling the plug on Granny."