granola : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n cereal made of especially rolled oats with dried fruits and nuts and honey or brown sugar
- Even stylish staples, such as granola bars and premium ice creams, may give way to still more ambitious fare.
- It has also applied for patents covering dozens of business processes, from cereal-storage methods--no one likes stale granola--to ways of combining Kix and Trix in a takeout box.
- But what about the hundreds of other widely available and kid-friendly packaged foods pastas, frozen dinners, granola bars that at least appear to be more wholesome?.
News & Articles
- Creating your own granola
I love breakfast. I firmly believe that a tasty breakfast can give you a perfect start to a fresh day ahead, and one of my favorite breakfast additions is granola.
June 13, 2013 - Old Gold & Black
- Granola bites pack energy
I am always on the go, and constantly looking for quick snacks that will boost my energy during the day. I got really sick of all the processed energy snacks and granola bars that saturate the market shelves these days, so I thought, "I just need to make my own." The initial light bulb of an idea seemed easier than actually executing the plan, as I wanted a simple healthy-ish snack, devoid of a ...
June 12, 2013 - Sentinel & Enterprise
- Homemade Granola is sweetly satisfying
Homemade Granola is typically lower in fat and sugar than store-bought stuff. Feel more comfortable, and make it at home! Homemade Granola – Feel Comforted Ingredients 2 cups old fashioned oats ¾ cup almonds, chopped or sliced 2 tbsp canola …
June 11, 2013 - CW39 NewsFix
- Conrad Black in Times Online
I get up just after 7am except on the weekends and holidays, when it is possible to sleep in,Black, previously a famously late-riser, writes. "I eat some granola and go to my workplace where I tutor high school-leaving candidates,...
- Humpy Wheeler in Charlotte Observer
Asked if the buffet will include such traditional race-day fare as broccoli, tofu or raisins, Wheeler says, "Granola food? Exactly no one would come. The grandstands would be completely empty. People are not into health food when they come to a...
- Dave Stewart in calendarlive.com
It's bloody exciting and celebratory to do good things for the environment. It's sexy and I want to make it sexy,says Stewart, wearing Chanel wraparound sunglasses. "I don't want it to be a granola-cruncher, tree-hugger type of thing."