- n the simplest amino acid found in proteins and the principal amino acid in sugar cane
- n genus of Asiatic erect or sprawling herbs: soya bean
- Key chemical which staves off muscular fatigue is glycine, one of the 14 amino acids necessary for life.
- It proved to contain at least three amino acids (glycine, alpha-alanine and beta-alanine).
- Almost a dozen diet-food producers have approached Adolph's Food Products, which manufactures a sugar substitute composed mainly of glycine, an amino acid.
News & Articles
- Roche/Chugai's Bitopertin Will Garner Nearly $1.5 Billion in Major-Market Sales in 2022 as the First Approved ...
BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms for pharmaceutical and healthcare issues, finds that Roche/Chugai's glycine transporter-1 ...
Aug. 22, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Saratoga: Spa Babies 2-year-old picks and analysis for Aug. 22
1. MY JIMMY CHEW GIRL (Thunder Gulch - Cupids Gallop, by Victory Gallop) Sire 35-398 (9%) 2yo FTS; 1st starter from route winner (41K, 0-9 sprint); 3rd dam is SW Cupid's Way (156K); barn 3-11 (27%, $1.40 ROI) past 5 years 2yo FTS MCL dirt sprint Spa; 6/5, 6/18 works match Frogman Mel (4th FTS MSW turf 42 Beyer BEL 7/12); 6/25 work matches Glycine (8th FTS MSW turf 50 Beyer MTH 7/20); 6/25 work ...
Aug. 21, 2013 - Daily Racing Form