- n an article of tableware made of glass
- I didn't expect much--maybe a bunch of overly precious glasswork.
- But now that many Venetian glass shops devote their shelves to kitsch trinkets and cheap pieces from the Far East, Murano's proud tradition of colorful, creative glasswork is fading.
- Although Glassman Tiffany is a vice president, assistant treasurer and director of the jewel firm, painting and glasswork have been his chief interests.
News & Articles
- Be a Glass Artist for a Day at Glassworks Walk-In Workshop
Create jewelry, platters and tons more decorative glass projects with the cold glass method at the Glassworks Walk-In Workshop. Louisville is glassblowing-obsessed, and that’s dandy, but if you want to try your hand at glasswork, it’s not the only option.
June 26, 2013 - Louisville.com
- Kiki Smith in San Francisco Chronicle
I was the first person to have a glasswork on the cover of an art magazine,Smith said. "That was very important to the glass world because it's a very culturally maligned material. I've been interested in trying to bridge or subvert...