glaucoma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an eye disease that damages the optic nerve and impairs vision (sometimes progressing to blindness)
contrary to popular belief, glaucoma is not always caused by elevated intraocular pressure
- A dreadful word among doctors is glaucoma, hardening of the eyeballs.
- Early detection will enable the President to control his glaucoma.
- And medical cannabis has shown promise relieving pain in patients with multiple sclerosis and reducing intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients.
- Kari Stefansson in Independent Online
The risk conferred by these variants is such that it accounts for virtually all cases of exfoliation glaucoma, meaning that if we can neutralise the impact of these variants we might eliminate the disease,said Stefansson, who also worked on...
- Sam Young in International Herald Tribune
He was always an athlete but he had a vision problem (glaucoma and cataracts) when he was born and, as it got worse, he became blind,Young said. "But he always kept his athletic spirit."
- Paula Deen in Leesburg Today
I'm very excited about being a partner with Sunridge and Ophthalmic International in this medical relief program for Cuba. I know that glaucoma is an incredibly serious problem not only in Cuba but everywhere, and it is always good to be able to... Luis Tiant http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Tiant&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFWHw9qi3OEZpDVuzLPCyfLJ_j1BQ CNNMoney.com (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/LA47341.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG_lN_CvNrfwxrMSqXgB4v7R5JVmQ Feb 2, 2010
42253 58066 glaze Americans are craving more yummy, intense flavors that satisfy the taste buds and the appetite," says Deen. "This year, glaze your ham with a sweet, baked-caramel crunch that is so beautiful to serve and delicious to bite into."