glassless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not furnished with glass
- Slovenly soldiers of all three factions loitered on the porch, sometimes poked their heads curiously through the glassless windows.
- With its glassless windows admitting light and air and its roof covered with brilliant emerald tiles, the church seemed like a cool spot in the jungle.
- The bundled-up congregation shivered in blasts that came straight off the North Sea through the glassless windows.
News & Articles
- Evaluating the impact of P.L.A.Y. in Haiti
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, 7 October 2013 – “Listen! And repeat!” I hear a teacher call out as I stand in the yard of the national school in Furcy. The voices of chanting elementary school students echo from the glassless windows of the earthquake-damaged buildings. This style of teaching is a time-honoured way children learn in Haiti.
Oct. 8, 2013 - Unicef