- s with extreme care or delicacy
they proceeded with gingerly footwork over the jagged stones
the issue was handled only in a gingerly way"- W.S.White
- r in a gingerly manner
gingerly I raised the edge of the blanket
- These gentry, having prowled gingerly up and down the Rumanian side of the Russo-Rumanian frontier, and having interviewed numerous escaped Russians, reported with conviction .
- In the confusion afterwards a dozen armed men wandered among the wreckage, stepping gingerly through the human remains littering the asphalt.
- It has a wrap-around contour shape and a hydraulic system that automatically raises the seat and gingerly lowers the back for massage or hot towel treatments; while the occupant .
- Ted Rall in International Herald Tribune
Ted Rall, president of the American Association of Editorial Cartoonists, said that Obama's race has affected how his colleagues do their jobs: "Without a doubt, people are stepping more gingerly. People are tiptoeing their way through this."
- Joe Girardi in New York Times
The guy's blocking the plate and Tex slid hard,Girardi said. "I mean, you don't want your runner going in gingerly, because that's how they get hurt."
- Ray Allen in Forbes
It was odd because I can sit here and tell you I probably could have scored more than 34 tonight. There was a lot of easy shots that I missed,Allen said. "I think those are the moments where I was moving a little gingerly in my foot."