- s having a taste like that of ginger
- s (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color
a man with gingery hair and bright blue eyes
- He pieces together the faded fragments of how a gingery Scots lass, "imperious as any queen," commanded a clipper ship a hundred years ago and won little but disdain for her .
- In between patients and the writing of an autobiography (to appear next fall), gingery Bill Williams, 67, has been letting his eye roam over the industrial area of northern New .
- Last week Editor Ruppel outdid himself in a stunt which brought his program of gingery oldtime journalism pretty close to the hysterical.
News & Articles
- A satisfying, simple Thai chicken stir-fry
This gingery chicken stir-fry is home cooking at its best: quick and simple to prepare, with a punch of flavor that manages to be both exciting and deeply comforting.
July 18, 2013 - Detroit News