- n a cocktail made of gin or vodka and lime juice
- n hand tool for boring holes
- He has white hair swept back off his forehead, gimlet eyes and the bone-dry sense of humor adopted by police officers whose intentions have been knocking up against reality for a .
- But some art slipped past Valland's gimlet eye; the Nazis amassed so much loot that they had to set up other clearing houses to process the flood of paintings and objects, many of .
- The Langham Yangtze Boutique now boasts the kind of rooms and public spaces that a tuxedo-clad Noel Coward would have enjoyed lolling about in, gimlet in hand think period .