gibbon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n English historian best known for his history of the Roman Empire (1737-1794)
- n smallest and most perfectly anthropoid arboreal ape having long arms and no tail; of southern Asia and East Indies
- A virtuoso of arboreal acrobatics, the gibbon is a small, flat-faced ape which inhabits southeastern Asia.
- Or swinging (a gibbon through jungle trees).
- Or swing (a gibbon through jungle trees).
- Joe Gibbs in Sportinglife.com
The gibbon genome sequence will provide researchers with crucial information when comparing it to the human genome sequence and other primate genomes, shedding light on molecular mechanisms implicated in human health and disease - from infectious... Francis Collins http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Collins&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGXcv7iLOqtbgiq2BsCGM9u4XXOJg National Institutes of Health (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jul2006/nhgri-19.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGFXvNLlRsrAkmg27spBdskqNIb-A Jul 19, 2006
41929 57662 gibbs We've had a lot of success with Tony in our 12 years here at Joe Gibbs Racing," said JD Gibbs, president of JGR in a statement. "While this moment is bittersweet, we're parting on good terms and we know that each of us has benefited greatly...