giblet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n edible viscera of a fowl
- Many a Kansas farmer has had his sex desire reawakened, claims Brinkley, by an injection of what the American Medical Association has called "some giblet-like mixture of .
- His menus were hearty: a breakfast of fried cornmeal mush with chicken-giblet gravy and sausages, a dinner of spareribs and sauerkraut, corn bread and black-eyed peas.
- When he got to Walter Reed, Ike said he was "feeling fine," later in the week had a Thanksgiving dinner with his family that included turkey, giblet gravy, candied sweet potatoes .
News & Articles
- SummerFest a family affair
It was hard to tell who was having more fun at SummerFest in Duncan on Saturday — 5-year-old Teague Parsley of Sterling actually riding a pony or his grandfather, Richard Giblet, just watching. “I came all the way down here to spoil my grandchild,” said Giblet, who lives in Cordell in far western Oklahoma. The annual event at Fuqua Park, held Friday and Saturday, drew 67 vendors as well as ...
July 21, 2013 - The Duncan Banner
- Mike Beebe in Springdale Morning News
It's got to have so much kitchen broth and liquid in it that you don't need the giblet gravy,Beebe said. "Now we've got the giblet gravy and you can put in on there, but you can live without it because it's that moist. I don't know who...