ghb : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a club drug available in liquid or powder form is taken orally (frequently combined with alcohol); used to incapacitate individuals for the commission of sexual assault and rape
- Another club drug, however--ghb, which is also known as "Liquid X" even though it's chemically unrelated to ecstasy--can easily cause coma and death.
News & Articles
- Police: Mom knew sons used drugs, received foreign mail
PORTSMOUTH — A mother charged with being in control of her home where, police allege, her teenage sons had methamphetamine, heroin, ketamine, 400 doses of GHB, 32 grams of hashish, 12 grams of ecstasy, marijuana and prescription drugs, knew her...
June 11, 2013 - Portsmouth Herald
- Chris Benoit in 411mania.com
Everybody in the wrestling business had a liking for GHB back (in the `90s),says a Benoit family friend. "The whole business was on it."
- Kerry Shine in Media Newswire (press release)
There are concerns Bindeez beads contain a chemical which can be converted in the body into the chemical GHB ( gamma-hydroxybutyrate ),Mr Shine said. "GHB can cause dizziness, nausea, unconsciousness, convulsions, vomiting, suppression of...
- Don Bolles in Drug War Chronicle
I had heard of GHB but the police had to tell me what it was,said Bolles. "I'm going to fight these charges."