geophysicist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a geologist who uses physical principles to study the properties of the earth
- Geoffrey Ballard, the geophysicist, remembers his companion asking.
- The image is fuzzy, admits Robert Clayton, a geophysicist at the California Institute of Technology, "but I think everybody now agrees there is some kind of topography down there.
- At that point, Stanford University geophysicist Mark Zoback and his colleagues will finish casing the perimeter of their borehole with steel and start packing it with instruments.
News & Articles
- Depth Imaging Geophysicist - Houston, TX - $Competitive
Leap 29 are currently presenting this excellent opportunity to join an international oil and gas company as a Depth Imaging Geophysicist which will provide the opportunity to work with some of the most up to date technology in the industry.
July 12, 2013 - Rigzone