genu : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
- The photographs worthily exemplify his description of Venus as a huntress: nuda genu, nodoque sinus collecta fluentis bare knee, and flowing robes gathered in a knot.
- You take a genu-wine, honest-to-God homo Americanibus and there ain't anything he's afraid to tackle.
- As you read the story, pay particular attention to the evidence Pooley presents to support his argument that "Bradley genu inely doesn't see himself as a conventional politician.
- John Chrysostom in Zenit News Agency
The devotion to the cross spread so rapidly that before the end of the fourth century the hymn "Flecte genu lignumque Crucis venerabile adora" had been written, and St. John Chrysostom tells us that fragments of the cross were being venerated...