- v set the level or character of
- a equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged
- Online comics are the Web's most enjoyable time suck, and the best ones are those geared toward tech-savvy nerds (i.
- Comprising 12% of the instructional searches were those questions geared towards self improvement: how to "lose weight," "gain weight," "make money," and, for those truly in search .
- What has captivated the attention of the gaming press has been the introduction of a new series of games geared towards older folks, dubbed Touch Generations.
News & Articles
- Sign up for the Truman State elite basketball camp
This Elite Camp is geared for serious basketball players who have a desire to be coached and pushed by college coaches. When: Camp Registration/Check-in begins at 11:00 am (camp starts approximately 11:30 am) and will conclude at 5:00 pm.
June 18, 2013 - KTVO Kirksville
- Kohl's Strengthens Customer Service
The specialty retailer, Kohl's Corporation, is geared to boost its sales by revamping its customer service.
June 17, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Kohl's Strengthens Customer Service - Analyst Blog
The specialty retailer, Kohl's Corporation ( KSS ), is geared to boost its sales by revamping its customer service. Kohl has set up a new facility dedicated to customer service at Waterview
June 17, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Pat Burrell in ABC News
I think the guy just geared it up a notch,Burrell said.
- Kevin Harvick in Forbes
We kind of geared up for short runs, hoping it would come down to that kind of run at the end,said Harvick, driving a part-time Busch schedule this season.