garner : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a storehouse for threshed grain or animal feed
- v acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- v store grain
- v assemble or get together
News & Articles
- Garner enters Conservation Hall of Fame
CADILLAC — Bob Garner wouldn’t change a thing when it comes to his love of hunting and fishing. In fact, Garner was fishing for walleye on Lake Erie on Wednesday. With multiple fish already in the boat by late morning, it was looking like a successful trip that would ultimately have a tasty ending.
June 27, 2013 - Cadillac News
- Former UGA line coach Garner returns to Athens, speaks to Auburn club
Rodney Garner returned Tuesday to the city he called home for the previous 15 years, but the setting was decidedly orange and blue and there were some 'War Eagle' chants.
June 26, 2013 - Athens Banner-Herald
- Crossett Board Names Garner To Head District for Month’s Time
The Crossett School Board voted to hire Barbara Garner as interim superintendent until midnight June 30, in a 4-0 vote Monday night, June 3. Board member Robert Cornelius did not attend the called meeting.
June 25, 2013 - Ashley County Ledger
- Susan Collins in Telegraph.co.uk
My hope is that we can fix the flaws in the bill and come together with a truly bipartisan bill that could garner widespread support,Mrs Collins said.
- John Roberts in Los Angeles Times
Public disclosure thus helps ensure that the only signatures counted are those that should be, and that the only referenda placed on the ballot are those that garner enough valid signatures,Roberts wrote. "Public disclosure also promotes...