garlicky : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or tasting or smelling of garlic
- In this sparkling caf, with its black lacquer and mirror trim, a meal may include samplings of tiny clams in a garlicky tomato broth, tagliatelle in a meat and porcini sauce .
- MORTON'S STEAK BIBLE KLAUS FRITCH This meaty tome is filled with easy-to-follow recipes for steakhouse favorites like garlicky creamed spinach, perfectly crisp hash-brown potatoes .
- The cast is brilliant, the singing rich in the best garlicky Italian tradition.
News & Articles
- Dish of the Week: Chorizo at Campino in Newark
The dish: The chorizo at Campino in Newark — already smoky red from its paprika, and garlicky too — is likely the restaurant’s most dramatic dish. (Although, to be honest, the impressive skillet of paella comes a close second.) The...
June 15, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- Are garlic scapes the new ramps? They’re flying off shelves
Greenmarket devotees who have been lining up to buy ramps—those garlicky wild onions that have been going for upwards of $17 a pound the past few years—have found another trendy member of the allium family to obsess over: garlic scapes.For years, gardeners and even farmers have been lopping off garlic scapes—the stalks of hardneck garlic plants—and tossing them in compost piles, but over the ...
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS