- n stimulation with a galvanic current
- n stimulation that arouses a person to lively action
the unexpected news produced a kind of galvanization of the whole team
- n either the work of covering with metal by the use of a galvanic current or the coating of iron with zinc to protect it from rusting
- Superficially, this made it appear as if a great galvanization of India's already promising war effort might be coming nearer.
- The galvanization of the emergency services to the anthrax threat and the raising of public awareness have increased the likelihood that we will be able to weather effectively a .
- Wayne Budd in Boston Globe
If there is an upside to this story, it's that there is some galvanization of opinion and action to make sure that this great community organization for communities of color is preserved in one form or another,Budd said.