- n meter for detecting or comparing or measuring small electric currents
- As part of the "audit," a person holds two soup cans that are connected to the E-meter, a crude galvanometer that supposedly translates slight variations in voltage into a .
- In the back of the head, he inserted a similar needle, attached a galvanometer to both.
- One wire he attached to a battery, the other to a galvanometer.
News & Articles
- Multiphoton Microscope offers deep-imaging solution.
Designed for electrophysiology and optogenetics studies, Olympus FluoView FVMPE-RS combines resonance scanner with galvanometer scanner, capturing 512 x 32 images at 438 fps as well as 512 x 512 full-frame images at 30 fps without any reduction in field of view. System offers 4-axis auto-alignment capability, and multiphoton excitation at wavelengths of 1,300 nm, with ability to support ...
Sept. 25, 2013 - ThomasNet