- n a fast gait of a horse; a two-beat stride during which all four legs are off the ground simultaneously
- v ride at a galloping pace
He was galloping down the road
- v go at galloping speed
The horse was galloping along
- v cause to move at full gallop
Did you gallop the horse just now?
- Horses gallop in field in Seneca, Oregon.
- To keep it from accelerating to a gallop, both sides agree on the need for wise use of credit and fiscal controls.
- Suddenly, a 500-m-wide corral is filled with the rhythmic lowing of a vast reindeer herd running at full gallop.
News & Articles
- All News
Animal Kingdom on Wednesday morning had his final breeze for the Queen Anne Stakes on Tuesday at Royal Ascot when he worked five furlongs on an uphill synthetic-surface gallop in Lambourn, England.
June 13, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Tree crushes two vehicles, garage at Aldan residence
ALDAN — Angela Gallop was supposed to drive her father to a doctor’s appointment Tuesday morning, but Mother Nature intervened.
June 12, 2013 - Delaware County Daily Times
- Grandview Gallop closes street in Dubuque
A sea of people filled Grandview Avenue in Dubuque Saturday morning. The people were a part of the 8th Grandview Gallop, a four mile run taking place on Grandview Avenue in Dubuque.
June 8, 2013 - KWWL Iowa