- To many of the students, she said, high school and college are archaic prerequisites for gainful employment.
- A 40-year-old alcoholic who keeps embarrassing herself out of gainful employment, the lead character of Erick Zonca's Julia would seem a figure worth only pity or derision.
- The middle class will still have access to what truly makes life good: a comfortable home (but not a huge home), good education, flowing information on the Internet and gainful .
News & Articles
- Dublin workers the fourth best paid in the world
While jobs are not exactly bountiful in Dublin at the moment, those who are in gainful employment in the Irish capital are the fourth best paid in the world, according to a Price and Earnings report published by UBS.
June 28, 2013 - Irish Central
- General Larry Ellis (Ret., U.S. Army) Launches VetConnexx
Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Contact Center Firm to Help Veterans Find Gainful Employment (PRWeb June 25, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10855535.htm
June 25, 2013 - PRWeb
- Goodluck Jonathan in AFP
Greater foreign investment will clearly help us in creating more gainful employment for our youths and we will do all we can to promote it,he said in a presidential statement.
- Sean Astin in Chicago Tribune
I sort of feel like it took forever to get gainful employment in the voice-over universe. It is a very beautiful, but small-knit group of folks,Astin says, moments before recording work for future Oso animated missions. "It is not a matter...