- s of animals having fur (especially of commercial quality)
- The appalling 20th century slaughters accomplished by the European ice people suggest that they have not entirely improved on their cave-dwelling, fur-bearing, head-bashing .
- Proud of Alaska's seals, he wants no confusion between this fur-bearing variety (Callorhinus alascanus) and the common hair-seal.
- His sidekick, Trapper, pungently played by Elliott Gould, is a fur-bearing slob with the skills of a Christiaan Barnard and the instincts of a pornographer.
News & Articles
- Adams hires animal control officer
ADAMS -- Adams has a new gumshoe for fur-bearing scofflaws. Kim Witek, who already wears a number of hats, has been named animal control officer for Adams, a job she said fits right in with her background.
April 22, 2014 - Berkshire Eagle