- n any of various tropical shrubs widely cultivated for their showy drooping purplish or reddish or white flowers; Central and South America and New Zealand and Tahiti
- As a cosmetics buyer at Macy's in the early '80s, Bravo noted the sudden proliferation of fuchsia in fashion.
- Last week's flash, and besides, if you wanna be like Cyndi, you have to dye your hair orange and fuchsia, and your parents freak.
- At Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld kicked in a fuchsia cocoon coat--an iconic Balenciaga look.
News & Articles
- Surprise donation saves prom at school still reeling from Sandy
By Chiara Sottile, NBC NewsQUEENS, N.Y. -- Desiree Coombs lifted the skirt of her full-length fuchsia gown and curtsied through the dark blue drapes of the impromptu dressing room. With a wide smile, she indulged the semicircle of supportive onlookers with a twirl and a swish in her dress."This is it. This feels great,” she said, looking over her shoulder into a full-length mirror.As other ...
June 14, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- UO as garden: 'It’s perfect for rhodys here'
There are hundreds of rhododendrons on the University of Oregon campus. Their colors range from bright fuchsia to light yellow and white. They are tall, short, sparse, and thick, with strong or mild fragrance. There is as much diversity between each rhododendron bush as there is in the campus population.
June 13, 2013 - KVAL Eugene
- Police Report
CITY REPORT Wednesday 7:31 a.m. - Christina Walls, no address given, reported at the station that her fuchsia-colored checkbook-style wallet had been stolen. The wallet contained identification and cash.
June 6, 2013 - Washington Times-Herald
- Nanette Lepore in Houston Chronicle
Commemorating four decades of Challenger performance, the new R/T Classic and SRT8 Furious Fuchsia editions modernize one of the most memorable hues from 1970 to create a modern muscle-car that exudes more performance, passion and even more... Ralph Gilles http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Gilles&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHLWsMUSF64nmYSHR0Wbobo61r8Xg The Province http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.theprovince.com/retiring%2Btypes/3214608/story.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHbBcBLhttPbhlJStsgbMXeoBr6YQ Jun 29, 2010
40294 51784 fuchsia I'm crazy about this hot shade of orange I'm using. And a punchy yellow and fuchsia," says Nanette Lepore on the phone from New York. "We need the romance of childhood, a carefree summer next year, one that's romantic and feminine."
- Trelise Cooper in The Age
This one is for Atalanta (to be sung by Jessica Aszodi),Cooper says. "She's the vampish, jealous younger sister of the main love interest Romilda (played by Tiffany Speight and scheduled to wear the fuchsia silk) and I'm basing her on Dita...