- n an adornment worn on the forehead
- n a drapery that covers the front of an altar
- n the face or front of a building
- s belonging to the front part
a frontal appendage
- a of or relating to the front of an advancing mass of air
- s meeting front to front
a frontal attack
- s of or adjacent to the forehead or frontal bone
the frontal lobes
- Frontal lobe This is the most highly evolved part of the brain, responsible for reasoning, planning, emotions and self-conscious awareness.
- The frontal lobes go quieter when worshippers are involved in the singular activity of speaking in tongues which jibes nicely with the speakers' subjective experience that they .
- Few doctors would even have tried to remove the malignant growth, located in her right frontal lobe, that had already taken over one-sixth of her cranium, pushing her brain down .
News & Articles
- Rain Chances Overnight into Wednesday
The tail end of a frontal trough will keep better than normal rain chances in Acadiana overnight through Wednesday morning. Showers and storms will be mostly likely after midnight through midday Wednesday. Although no organized severe weather is expected, some storms could be capable of small hail and gusty winds along with the usual cloud to ground lightning and brief torrential downpours ...
June 18, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- The nation's weather
Weather Underground Forecast for Tuesday, June 18, 2013. Wet and unsettled weather continues for parts of the East and South on Tuesday as a cold front dropping southeastward across the Midwest reinforces another frontal boundary extending from the Northeast through the Central Plains.
June 18, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Tropical Thundershowers Stay in Forecast
A weakening frontal trough approaching Acadiana from the north Tuesday should enhance the chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms (near 40%) through Wednesday. Look for partly cloudy, hot and humid conditions away from shower activity with highs reaching the lower 90s. Best time for shower and thunderstorm activity over the next few days will be from mid-morning through the afternoon hours ...
June 17, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- Bob Crow in World Socialist Web Site
Crow denounced Cameron's "full-frontal assault on the trade union movement on a scale which is unprecedented since Margaret Thatcher's government set out to smash the National Union of Mineworkers".
- Patricia Espinosa in International Herald Tribune
These are really important actions to support the frontal battle that this administration is carrying out,Espinosa said, noting the US government has said it is open to discussing the measures with Mexican officials.
- Samuel Alito in FOXNews
I find this approach preferable to a frontal assault on Roe v. Wade,Alito wrote. "It has most of the advantages of a brief devoted to overruling of Roe v. Wade; it makes our position clear, does not even tacitly concede Roe's legitimacy,...