- n Italian omelet with diced vegetables and meats; cooked until bottom is set then inverted into another pan to cook the top
- Run a rubber spatula around the edges of the frittata and shake the pan gently to free the bottom of the frittata.
- Crocodile frittata, maybe, with some peppery wild spinach.
News & Articles
- Spinach and red pepper frittata
Serves 8 A frittata is an Italian egg cake similar to Spanish tortilla. Start this on a burner in a skillet with a heatproof handle, than transfer it to the oven for a nice puffy texture.
June 15, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Asparagus Frittata with Mixed Field Greens
Frittata brings veggies and herbs together nicely.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press