- n the state of being friends (or friendly)
- This was made possible by a little-known NGO based in Europe called the Korean Friendship Association, which has created "friendship" (a.
- Illustration by Francisco Caceres for PTI Illustration by Francisco Caceres for PTI But now we're definitively friends, having taken a public vow of friendship on friend-based .
- Paradoxically, the optional nature of friendship, which makes it more fragile than family ties, may increase its value.
News & Articles
- SOUTH BRUNSWICK: Friendship Road crash kills Florence teen
SOUTH BRUNSWICK — An 18-year-old man, who recently moved into the township from Florence, was killed in a single car crash on Friendship Road on June 6.
June 14, 2013 - South Brunswick Post
- Friendship Circle event draws crowd of 1,300
Nearly 1,300 people of all ages gathered under sunny skies for the fifth annual Walk4Friends on April 28 at Vonage Corporate Center in Holmdel. The goal of the walk was to raise funds and awareness for the Friendship Circle, a program that provides friendship for children with special needs, but it accomplished much more than its primary mission, according to a press release. read more
June 11, 2013 - News Transcript
- Friendship Collegiate Asst. Coach Placed On Probation
A Friendship Collegiate Assistant coach has been placed on probation for a year for recruiting violations.
June 10, 2013 - WUSA 9 Washington, D.C.
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
The United States and Saudi Arabia have a long history of friendship. We have a strategic relationship,Obama said as he visited the monarch's desert horse farm.
- Pope Benedict XVI in Globe and Mail
By all means, we have to give hope that we shall restore the city, return all the refugees and create all conditions for that. I think the entire world will be helping us, because we two peoples have the goodwill to live in peace and friendship... Roza Otunbayeva http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roza_Otunbayeva&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEc9dV5aMyuCeLMr5PT9Ngj7OTPKA CNN http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/06/18/uzbekistan.kyrgyzstan.violence/%3Fhpt%3DSbin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQJJd9K-Sc1D-j2nnqtlQoRgS8Lw Jun 18, 2010
40032 51474 friendship The Jewish community makes a valuable contribution to the life of the city," the Pope said. "And I encourage all of you to continue building bridges of friendship with all the many different ethnic and religious groups present in your...