- n pieces of chicken or other meat stewed in gravy with e.g. carrots and onions and served with noodles or dumplings
- v make a fricassee of by cooking
- At the chic Caf Moderne, Normandy-born Jean-Luc LeFranois serves Parisian delicacies like Gtinais-rabbit farci with Poissy-cherry chutney and fricassee of Brie-Comte-Robert .
- For a typical lunch, he may consume bouchees a la reine, sole, mutton chops, chicken fricassee, a whole roast chicken, a whole lobster, mashed potatoes, peas, rice, artichokes .
- Toward the end, the killer knows Agent Marsh's identity and is out to seize, fricassee and kill her.
News & Articles
- Best way to a VIP’s heart? Through their stomach
What kind of food goes well with the music of Jackson Browne? If you ask Aspen chef Martin Oswald, he’ll recite a litany of dishes: chamomile steamed halibut, for instance, or venison ragout with crispy gnocchi, or perhaps grilled beef tenderloin with lobster fricassee. read more
June 17, 2013 - Aspen Daily News