- n offensive boldness and assertiveness
- n an advanced stage
the forwardness of the harvest this year
the arts are in no kind of forwardness in this matter
- n prompt willingness
he tried to explain his forwardness in battle
- She must have enough forwardness to fight for her prey, enough toughness to withstand the fangs of her rivals.
- Apologizing for her forwardness by explaining that the term to which her Governor husband appointed her would probably expire before the Anti-Lynching Bill was voted on, slender .
- They mistake your forwardness for sexual promiscuity.
News & Articles
- A Graphic Print Blazer From Nordstrom For Work And Play
Whenever Nordstrom has their annual sale going on, we always find fabulous pieces on pre-season and end-of-summer sale and at least just as many at full price. Our predicament is that we always fall hardest for those pieces that aren't marked down. Euphemistically we like to think this is a direct indicator of our fashion forwardness and ability to forecast trends. In reality, it's just very ...
July 31, 2013 - Forbes
- Anne Armstrong in Fort Worth Star Telegram
He had the same kind of straight-forwardness, straight talk. He was low-key, nothing put on about that man. And he was loyal,said Armstrong, whose family owns the Armstrong Ranch in South Texas' Kenedy County. "We Texans are like that,...
- M Karunanidhi in Hindu
He is the correct person to occupy that post, his long experience and straight-forwardness had shielded that party. He is capable of overcoming any big problem,Karunanidhi wrote in 'Murasoli', DMK's mouthpiece.
- Lou Lamoriello in Toronto Star
The integrity and honesty and straight forwardness are what Brian is all about, as well as Ronnie,says Lamoriello. "You couldn't have two more quality individuals as far as their knowledge level."