- n the part of the superior limb between the elbow and the wrist
- v arm in advance of a confrontation
- When the Fokker began its steep descent, he began whimpering to Jesus and grabbing my forearm so tight, I felt my palm go cold from lack of circulation.
- According to McCowan, himself a sufferer, rapid repetitive arm movement with much abrupt bending and twisting of the wrist and forearm are required to maneuver the spaceship.
- Kaori examines the scars on her forearm.
- Terry Francona in Lewiston Sun Journal
When he was warming he said his forearm was sore,manager Terry Francona said. "He said he could pitch, but would have to change his delivery. We weren't comfortable with that."
- Chris Pronger in Forbes
It was a reaction play. I stepped up to make the hit and got him with my forearm,said Pronger, who practiced with the team Sunday. "Obviously you've got to suffer the consequences of what's come down. It was a situation we were in last...
- Sam Perlozzo in SI.com
His foot is much better, but he's got a problem with his right forearm,manager Sam Perlozzo said. "We want to get everything calmed down so we'll give him a couple of days and shoot him back in there."