- n the sound of a step of someone walking
he heard footsteps on the porch
- n the act of taking a step in walking
- n the distance covered by a step
- In addition to supporting Perry, Giuliani has planted a Texas-sized footstep in the Lone Star Statenow with three more Electoral College votes than New York.
- A footstep a second, 29 in all, to signify the 29 Olympiads.
- Please do as much as you can to preserve the peace for your people and hope other beautiful African women follow in your footstep to help our continent!!.
News & Articles
- Island County commissioners follow Oak Harbor council's lead in pro-OLF Coupeville vote
An ardent supporter of all things Navy raised a ruckus at the Island County Board of Commissioners’ meeting Monday morning during a discussion about the ongoing controversy over jet noise. The commissioners followed the Oak Harbor City Council’s footsteps by taking up a resolution in support of Whidbey Island Naval Air Station and the Outlying Field Coupeville, a runway used for aircraft carrier ...
Aug. 15, 2013 - Whidbey News Times
- Matt Lauer in Bloomberg
You're looking at a cinematic device employed by Zhang Yimou here. This is actually almost animation. A footstep a second, 29 in all, to signify the 29 Olympiads,Lauer said, according to a transcript Hughes provided.
- Darren McFadden in commercialappeal.com (subscription)
I think I'm the best player in the draft, but it gets nerve-wracking under that microscope,McFadden said. "You're critiqued for every footstep you take. I want people to know that I've learned a lot from what's happened."
- Reies Lopez Tijerina in Santa Fe New Mexican.com
The land grant was nothing but a footstep, something that would lead me to the real world,Tijerina said.