follicular : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or constituting a follicle
- This condition of the follicles, says he, "differs in no important way from the descriptions of the follicular lesions attributed to vitamin A deficiency"; in fact, he thinks .
- The ovarian follicular hormone, as it is called, is not effective when administered by mouth.
- Relieved when a Kansas City surgeon finished probing through his nose and throat, cutting out follicular tissue about his tonsils, Baritone Nelson Eddy elatedly squealed, "Doc .
News & Articles
- Radioimmunotherapy deemed safe and effective for lymphoma patients
( Society of Nuclear Medicine ) A new treatment option for patients with relapsing follicular, mantle cell and other indolent B-cell lymphomas has been determined safe and feasible by researchers exploring the potential of a low energy beta-emitter radiopharmaceutical. According to data published in the July issue of The Journal of Nuclear Medicine, the use of 177Lu-DOTA-rituximab as a ...
July 10, 2013 - EurekAlert!