- n a vest pocket to hold a pocket watch
- n an adornment that hangs from a watch chain
- n short chain or ribbon attaching a pocket watch to a man's vest
- v deceive somebody
- Arizona a busy mom with kids charges fast food to her American Express by flashing a key fob in front of a plastic box.
- If the fob is stolen or lost, American Express eats the liability.
- Such a lucky canal worker would then mount the tooth and wear it proudly on a black watch fob.
News & Articles
- U.S. National Weekly Rice Summary
LITTLE ROCK - Jun 17/13 - SNS -- The latest weekly rice market summary for the United States was released by the USDA today. National Weekly Rice Summary (Arkansas-Louisiana-Texas-California) Domestic shipment: Offers, fob mills, milled rice, spot prices, dollars per cwt, bagged.
June 17, 2013 - Ag Report
- GM: New Generation Vehicles To Be More ‘Connected’
Phil Abram, GM's Chief Infotainment Officer, stated at an investor conference about more key features such as remote key fobs on smartphones, product apps and 4G broadband service
June 14, 2013 - CBS Detroit
- Pete Wentz in Chicago Tribune
I can't imagine playing in FOB again,Wentz wrote on Twitter Monday night. "Something would have to change in my head or my heart -- not my wallet. [It would] have to be real."
- Bob Brown in Ninemsn
That's not enough,Senator Brown told reporters in Perth. "It's a miserly fob off for the need for pensioners to get a reasonable rise so they can face the soaring costs for food, for rentals, for transport and for health."